Inspector Qualifications - Everett Home Inspections, Renton Home Inspections
Brad Albin, ACI, has been performing comprehensive home inspections since 1988, in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. Brad's entire working career has been in the construction field and he is familiar with construction techniques and procedures. Brad is the primary inspector for Rainier Inspections, Inc. and performs all of the inspections.
As an inspector, Brad Albin is knowledgeable with how homes age and the problems which occur in an aging home. Brad regularly attends education seminars to keep up to date with ever changing construction methods, inspection techniques, and new construction materials.
All inspections have two components finding problems to be addressed at the time of purchase and educating the buyer about the property. Brad enjoys talking with home buyers and teaching them about the various systems of the house, condominium or building.
- Bachelor of Science in Building Construction from University of Washington - Seattle
- Completed the NCCA accredited certification program to become a Certified ASHI Inspector (ACI)
- Follow this link to verify my Certified Inspector status: http://www.ashi.org/find/verify.asp?member_no=62432
- Certified Home Inspector of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) - Member No. 10233
- Member of the Northwest Chapter of ASHI
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspector #239
- Pacific Construction Systems, Inc. - Operations Manager, Estimator, and Project Engineer
- Roxbury Construction Corporation - On-Site Project Engineer of residential and commercial construction
- Vale-West Partnership - Site Grading Superintendent and Project Manager
- Rainier Structures, Inc. - Detail Draftsman, Apprentice Carpenter, Material Acquisition Supervisor
Hobbies & Interests
Restoring classic cars. This is my 66 Mustang coupe with red interior. My son and I do most of the work on the car. The specs are as follows: 289 A-code, Weiand aluminum intake manifold, Edelbrock carburetor, Hi-Po exhaust manifolds, 2" dual exhaust, 4-speed, 3.25 gears, disc brakes, progressive rate coils, sub-frame connectors, 4.5 mid-eye leaf springs, 1" front sway bar, '06 Mustang wheels with Toyo Proxy4 tires.